Date: April 20 - May 20
Ruling planet: Venus.
Personality: Phlegmatic, introverted.
Lucky number: 6.
Compatibility: Capricorn, Virgo, Cancer and Pisces.
Among the signs of the zodiac find Taurus, the sign is represented by
a bull with its horns. As Virgo and Capricorn belong to the earth element, are governed by
the planet Venus and support for different kinds of relationships with Scorpio, which is contradictory
too can become the opposite sign.
The Taurus people are usually very stable, this is the main theme of this sign, but also tend to be very cheerful,
sociable, leading them to be popular people in different places where they work or study.
Positive and negative features of the personality of Taurus:
* Although it can become popular, they are also quiet, docile and even humble, but not let people take advantage of this.
* Speak clearly to people to express their opinions, which leads to sometimes be hurtful.
* People belonging to this sign are often highly rationalist and even sometimes materialistic, leading them to believe only what you can verify and value on material things as a means to achieve many purposes.
* They are good for art among those found making crafts, having the patience necessary to perform them.
* The natives of this sign can be very stubborn, both to the point of becoming irrational.
* As such conservative people, those born under the sign of Taurus, are not very tolerant and easily may feel little sympathy for the people who lie or be defrauded in some way.
* Although they are very sensitive people, who appreciate the beauty of life, people can become very materialistic, which give much importance to the objects and the utility they provide.
* Taureans are stubborn and proud, as much to give each relationship can become very jealous with their partners and require a lot of commitment on your part.